Fully welded ball valves are used in various applications. It has high quality and high performance stability, which can not be achieved by ordinary cast steel ball valves. Its service life is much longer than that of cast steel ball valves. Fully welded ball valves are widely used in urban gas, urban heating, petrochemical industry, shipbuilding, steel, pressure regulating station, power plant and other pipeline equipment. Fully welded ball valves can be used for long-term reliable operation. Compared with any other ball valves, maintenance is simpler and installation is more convenient.
Structural characteristics of fully welded ball valves:
- Fully welded ball valves with advanced seats: with many years of ball valve manufacturing experience. It has low friction coefficient and small operating torque. Moreover, the seat can be made of various materials. Fully welded ball valves have a wide range of applications.
- Fully welded ball valve stem anti-flying structure: There are steps at the bottom of the stem, and the stem is installed inside the valve body to prevent the stem from flying out.
- Anti-static function of fully welded ball valve: Anti-static spring is set between ball and valve body or stem to release static electricity generated during switching action.
- Fire-proof structure of fully welded ball valves: advanced fire-proof design is adopted. After fire, each leakage part is designed with flexible graphite filler or stainless steel mixed graphite to meet the fire-resistant requirements.
- Operation of fully welded ball valves: Use flat-head stem to ensure that the connection with the handle is not misaligned, so as to ensure that the switch state indicated by the handle is consistent with the switch state of the valve. In order to prevent the valve switch from breaking down, lock holes are provided in the fully open and fully closed positions of the switch to ensure that the valve is in the correct position.
- Fully welded ball valve adopts the most advanced support plate structure at home and abroad, which improves the service life of the valve, reduces the operating torque of the valve, and greatly prolongs the service life of the valve.