Male Branch Tees
Male branch tees are widely used in pipe fittings. They are used basically to connect fractional tube or pipe to female NPT thread. They are available in various sizes depending on their applications. They come in different materials and different finishes. Some male tees are customized as well. Male branch tees are designed in such a way so as to fit standard female threads like BSP, BSPT, G, Rc etc.
Various materials used in the making of male branch tees are as follows:
- Stainless steel
- Cast Iron
- Rubber etc.
Three parts of male branch tee:
- The body
- The nut
- The olive to form a complete T
- Pharmaceutical Fittings
- Pneumatic System
- Hydraulic System
- Air brake Fittings
- Refrigerant Fittings
- Gas Fittings etc.
How to measure male tee?
- TUBE OD (T):
- NPT MALE THREAD (P):
B, E, F, G, L, Lx, Ly
- Part No.
- This type of pipe fittings can be easily installed.
- They are capable of providing a positive leak-free seal with repeated use.
- Low cost.
- Because of their easy assembly, they are always the most feasible option for connecting various kinds of tubes.
- They ensure leak proof, torque free seal at all piping connections.
- They are useful in eliminating costly and hazardous leaks in instrumentation and process tubing.