Male Pipe Elbows & Female Pipe Elbows
Male pipe elbows and female pipe elbows are popular tube fittings which provide an angled change in the direction of a tubing run. While a male pipe elbow is used to connect fractional tube to female tapered pipe thread, a female elbow is used to connect fractional tube to male NPT thread. These types of tube fittings like male elbows and female elbows have been specifically designed for use on instrumentation, process and control systems and equipment employed in chemical, petroleum, fluid power, electronic and pulp and paper plants.
- Stainless steel
- Cast Iron
- 45° Elbow
- 90° Elbow
- The materials used in the making of male and female elbows help to resist leakage due to thermal or pressure cycling.
- They do not corrode easily.
- They are easy to install.
- They do not require any kind of special tools or tubing preparations.
- They are available in various sizes depending on various pipe sizes.
- They provide a highly reliable, sturdy and tight integral line system.
- They remain unaffected by shock, vibration or thermal distortion.
- Hydraulic system
- Usage in national pipe thread
- Usage in medium & high pressure
- Usage in flares, hoses & metrics
- Pneumatic system
- Pharmaceutical fittings
- Air brake fittings
- Gas fittings
- Refrigerant fittings etc.