What is an angle valve?
The angle valve is an angle stop valve. The angle valve is similar to a ball valve. Its structure and characteristics are corrected by the ball valve. The difference from a ball valve is that the outlet of the angle valve is at a right angle of 90 degrees to the inlet. Angle valves are also called triangular valves, angle valves, and angled water valves. This is because the pipe has a 90-degree corner shape at the angle valve, so it is called an angle valve, an angle valve, and a chamfer water valve.
|Use of angle valves||Characteristics|
|Production Process||Why use angle valves|
1. Civil use
Angle valve for heating pipes
The angle valve mainly serves four functions:
- Transfer of water inside and outside the outlet;
- The water pressure is too large, it can be adjusted on the triangle valve, and the pressure is small;
- The role of the switch, if the faucet leaks and other phenomena, you can turn off the triangle valve, do not have to close the main valve in the home;
- Beautiful and generous. Therefore, the general new house decoration is an essential plumbing fitting, so the designer will also mention it when decorating the new house.
2. Industrial use
The valve body of the angle valve has three inlets, a water quantity control port and a water outlet port, so it is called a triangular valve.
Of course, the angle valve is constantly improving, although there are still three mouths, but there are angle valves that are not angled.
Industrial angle valve: The angle control valve is similar to the straight-through single-seat control valve except that the valve body is at right angles.
- The flow path is simple, and the dead zone and the eddy current zone are small. By means of the scouring action of the medium itself, the blockage of the medium can be effectively prevented, that is, the self-cleaning performance is better;
- The flow resistance is small, the flow coefficient is larger than the single seat valve, which is equivalent to the flow coefficient of the double seat valve;
It is suitable for applications with high viscosity, suspended solids and granular fluids, or where it is required for right angle piping. The flow direction is generally bottom-in and side-out.
In special cases, it can be reversed, that is, flowing to the side and bottom.
The triangular valve is hot and cold (different from blue and red). Most of its materials are the same. The hot and cold signs are mainly to distinguish which is hot water and which is cold water.
Raw materials (copper, steel, etc.) → cut according to the amount of material used → high temperature forging → machining → polishing treatment → plating → assembly.
General faucet inlet pipe is connected by the nut; the wall outlet is a silk connector, so an angle valve is needed as a conversion connection. When installing, adjusting and maintaining the faucet, the angle valve can be directly closed without affecting the use of other areas. For angle valve or faucet insurance, if faucet problems occur, the angle valveshould be closed promptly to prevent more serious losses.